Thursday 11 August 2011

Time to share

I have decided to set this blog up partly because I enjoy reading so many others and thought I'd get in on the act but partly to record the activities I do with my own and minded children and to share them with others.  I hope it will inspire those looking for activity ideas for young children!

So, first a little about me!  I'm Hazel, mum to two gorgeous girls and childminder to another 5 beautiful girls, all under 5, so I'm kept very busy as you can imagine!  I like to ensure we have a variety of different activities to keep them stimulated and their little brains working away and generally I find most of my inspiration on the internet, so this is my chance to give a little back.  It would have made sense to start at the beginning of a month or week but nope I'm just going to jump right in with starting tmrw on a friday!

I look forward to updating this blog regularly and hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment